Enigma Virtual Box - is a virtualization software for Windows, which allows you to correctly combine all application files into a single executable file without extracting files to the virtual disk. It is a free application that supports both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables. Enigma Virtual Box is ideal for creating portable applications!
The main advantages:
• Enigma Virtual Box does not extract the files to the virtual disk, and does not create any temporary files on your computer.
• Support for x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables that run on all versions of Windows NT.
• Enigma Virtual Box - a completely free application.
• The system supports any type of file virtualization.
• The program allows you to compress the virtual files, thus reducing the overall size of your application several times.
Changes in version 5.20:
- Improved compatibility with Windows 8
- Added two more root folders for files virtualization% Temp FOLDER% and% AllUsers, ApplicationData FOLDER%
- Added French and Portuguese-Brazilian localization
- Improved speed of files virtualization
- Improved speed of registry virtualization
- Bug fixed enumerating registry keys.