* Automatic, Fast, Easy to Use
- Watermark hundreds of photos at a time with just a few mouse clicks.
- Watermark photos with super high speed, support multi-core processing.
- Both amateur and professional photographers can deal with digital photos easily.
* Watermark for Image Copyright Protection
- Add image watermark. Over 50+ image watermarks are included.
- Add text watermark to image, the font can be edited, and the edge, shadow effects can be added.
- Support adding tile watermark.
- Fully control the parameters of watermark such as position, size and rotation, etc.
* Watermark Template - Save Your Time
- Include plenty of preset watermark templates.
- Save/Load watermark template.
* RealTime Preview - What You See Is What You Get
- WYSIWYG Editor (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- Super high speed, preview the final photos in realtime.
* Batch Conversion
- Watermark thousands of files at once in batch mode.
- Position and size of watermark adapt to different sizes of images automatically.
* Output Images with Highest Quality
- Do not damage the accuracy and quality of original image.
- Retain Color Profile, EXIF, IPTC, GPS information.
* Convert & Resize Image for Any Use
- Resizing image for any different use, such as for Web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, etc.
- Convert between many different image file formats. Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
* Adjust Image Effects in Batch
- Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
- Shows preview of new image as the setting is adjusted.
- Provide some parameters adjustment for each format.
- Rotate images.
* Time-Saving Profile
- Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
Input Image Formats
BMP - Microsoft Windows bitmap
DIB - Microsoft Windows Device Independent Bitmap
EPI - Adobe Encapsulated PostScript Interchange format
GIF - CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format
JPC - JPEG-2000 Code Stream Syntax
JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group JFIF format
PCD - Photo CD
PCX - IBM PC Paintbrush file
PDB - Palm Database ImageViewer Format
PGM - Portable graymap format (gray scale)
PICT - Apple Macintosh QuickDraw/PICT file
PNG - Portable Network Graphics
PSD - Adobe Photoshop bitmap file
SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics
TGA - Truevision Targa image
Output Image Formats
BMP, JPG(JPEG), PNG, TGA, TIFF, PSD, GIF