SpyHunter’s latest version (v.4) has added a variety of advanced protection features to detect the latest parasites while keeping you actively protected. In order to completely remove rootkits, Windows must be stopped upon boot because rootkits utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Therefore, to prevent rootkits from regenerating on a user’s computer, we’ve added a Compact OS into SpyHunter that allows your system to be booted without Windows so that the rootkit may be removed.
If SpyHunter’s automated malware removal fails, Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature intergrated into SpyHunter, allows our technicians to analyze your machine and create custom fixes to specific malware problems that may be unique to your machine and conveniently transmit the fixes directly to your SpyHunter program. This feature is not only significant for detecting difficult malware, but it allows us to provide you with the optimal technical support to ensure that your system is free from rootkits, trojans, worms, spyware, rogue anti-spyware programs, and other computer threats.
Benefits of SpyHunter:
• Detect, remove and block thousands of spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types malware.
• New! Integrated SpyHunter Compact OS to aid in removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware parasites.
• New! System Guards will identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
• New! Exclusions feature allows you to exclude certain programs from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
• Interactive one-on-one customer support service called Spyware HelpDesk.
• New spyware definitions updates added daily to ensure complete protection from the latest malware trends.
• Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic protection.
• Custom malware fixes specific to your computer’s spyware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk creates a diagnostic report that is analyzed by our technicians, and an automated custom fix generated from the report is sent back to you via SpyHunter.